Friday rainy evening,
I had been eating my yummy2 soup(well actually a green bean porridge,hehe) when I heard chit chat of bunch of college student. Same university with me I guessed. they bubbled to each other. I just don't care what they talked. concentrate for my yummy2 soup. but then some of their gang talked that I thought very amusing.
One of them talked that he have uncle who have connection to the one of the biggest contractor in indonesia. with pride he mumbling, a half shouted if I may say. He talked to his friend to have no worry if they graduate from his university (that I doubt it.soon you will agree with me.hehehe)
After told his big pride story that ever told, he asked to his friend what title are given to him when he graduated. their friend told him that he would have ST (Sarjana Teknik,first degree) title after his name.but.... he insist that he would have Insinyur title in front of his name (this title is no longer exist). And he still shouted a DUMB question. what the meaning of MT title in their college lecturer.
O M G
FORGIVE ALL MY SINS...
Nb : I suggest that he should have anumerta title,its more cool...hahahay
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar